1. Information Brochure
Every student seeking admission to the college shall obtain a copy of the College Information Brochure from the office.
2. Application Form
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form supplied free along with the Information Brochure.
The students, seeking admission must present themselves on the days fixed for admission. Counseling of the Candidates would be by the Principal and the selection committee.
4. Students Migrating from Universities in Punjab
The students who have passed the examination of the University other than Panjab University, Chandigarh would be required to produce ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE at the time of admission in this college. For this purpose, they should apply before hand to the University / Board on the prescribed application form along with the following documents:
- The detailed marks certificate of lower examination passed/issued by the University.
- The Degree / Certificate in Original issued by the University.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous institution.
- The Migration Certificate issued by the previous University.
- Any other document/Certificate/information which is required for obtaining certificate.
The students Migrating from Guru Nanak Dev University / Punjabi University are required to produce following original documents at the time of admission.
- The Degree / Certificate and the Detailed Marks Card of the lower examination passed by them.
- The Migration Certificate issued by the University from which they are migrating.
5. Students Migrating from other Universities
A student migrating from any other University is required to submit his/her original DMC, Migration Certificate, Original Compartment Earned and Compartment Clear Certificate within 15 days of her admission in this college, otherwise University will charge late fee.
6. Schedule Caste / Backward Class Students
A student belonging to Schedule Caste or Backward Class will be required to attach with his/her admission form a certificate of his/her being so from a Magistrate, Member of Parliament, M.L.A. Pb., M.C. or Gazetted Officer with the seal of his court or the stamp of his office.