The payment of dues is as per guidelines and amounts determined by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
The date of payment of dues will be notified by the Principal from time to time according to the following schedule:
- Fees of Jun. to Nov. at the time of admission.
- Fees for Dec. to May along with the University Examination fees in November.
Scholarships & Stipends
- All types of State, Centre and University scholarships are tenable in the college.
- Financial help is given to the deserving students from the College Student Aid Fund.
- All students belonging to SC/ST/Other BC will have to get application forms for Government of India/State Government Scholarships from the department concerned and submit them duly completed within one week from the date of admission.
- The applicants for the fee concession shall be interviewed by the Principal and Students Aid Committee on notified basis.
- Fee concession, stipends and scholarships of all the categories are liable to be withdrawn, if a student is found guilty of any kind of misbehaviour.